Rietberg/Germany, 27 November 2019. From 10-12 December the Frostkrone Food Group can be seen and really discovered at the specialist trade fair taking place in the SNIEC - the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. In Hall N2 at Stand N2 - E35, visitors will have the opportunity of finding out all there is to know about the Group's extensive and thoroughly international selection of street food products.
Although the Frostkrone Food Group is already currently exporting its products to Asia, the Group wishes to extend its business contacts there by putting in an appearance on the spot. Showcasing its multifaceted product selection at the PLMA Shanghai is the perfect way for this group of companies to achieve such an aim.
The wide selection that the Frostkrone Food Group offers its customers from the retail trade and from the food service sector ranges from dainty, deluxe finger food specialities through trendy snack ideas featuring exquisite creations of cream cheese right up to practical Pizza Pockets for the oven and the microwave, not forgetting of course the variety of potato-based snacks.
At the PLMA Shanghai, the Frostkrone Food Group will be showcasing its bestsellers and its current product innovations, scrumptious snacks such as the following:
- Mozzarella Sticks: filled with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella enveloped in a perfectly seasoned, crispy , golden breading.
- Rösti Potato Sticks: made out of tasty potatoes, prebaked until crisp and served with a fruity apple dip.
- Lava Bites: with the first bite, creamy Cheddar cheese flows out of these black volcanic rocks like a stream of glowing lava. Red jalapeño chilli peppers make sure that your taste buds get the spicy kick.
- Crack 'n' Cheese Cubes, thanks to their shape, allow the food service sector and private consumers a wealth of possibilities when it comes to serving and decorating these delicious snacks. Waiting inside the extremely crunchy coating made of crispy batter lies tasty macaroni in a hearty cheese sauce enhanced with crispy bacon.
- Pizza Pockets in the following varieties - "Salami", "Ham & Cheese" or "3-Cheese". And because of their practical shape and easy preparation, pizza pockets are ideally suited for sale in bake-off stations, petrol stations and kiosks.
Deep-frozen finger food & snacks from the professional
Exhibitors and visitors are meeting in Shanghai at the international trade fair for private labels and trademarks with a view to forging new contacts and to tracking down all the latest trends.
"The PLMA Shanghai is a landmark exhibition for us where we will not only be able to demonstrate to the Asian market our expertise in the area of trademarks and private labels but where we can also enter into discussion with important partners," explains Frédéric Dervieux, CEO of the Frostkrone Food Group.
The current product range on offer from the business group is delivered right across the globe and includes destinations in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, in the USA and also in Asia. The extensive and thoroughly international selection of the Group's street food products can be found in the retail trade, in food service outlets and at snack stations.
ABOUT THE FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
In addition to the frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and the Bornholter Käsevertriebs- und Produktions GmbH, the Frostkrone Food Group comprises the two French companies of Piz’wich Europe and Varenne Gastronomie and also the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc.
Frostkrone has its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, and is specialised in the production and marketing of deep-frozen finger food and snack products. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment. The year of 2018 saw Piz’wich Europe and Varenne Gastronomie becoming part of the Frostkrone Food Group and in 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group.
The Frostkrone Food Group stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade, in the food service industry and also online. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.