ANUGA 2019: Frostkrone Food Group in Hall 4.2, Stand C-030
Rietberg/Germany, 29 August 2019. All those who wish to witness the trends being set in the world of deep-frozen finger food and snacks will be in their element at the ANUGA at Stand C-030. International, many-faceted and cutting edge - that describes the product portfolio that the Frostkrone Food Group will be showcasing in Cologne from 5-9 October when there will be so many new things to discover and experience.
Hot finger food from all over the world is up for grabs to go straight into waiting mouths. Here are some examples of the scrumptious selection:
- Samosas, the small, filled pastry turnovers or pockets which make up the typical food on offer in the street in India and Pakistan. These golden brown turnovers, pre-fried to make them pleasantly crispy, are made of thin whole wheat pastry with poppy seed and perfected with a deliciously aromatic vegetarian filling of feta cheese, aubergine, and black olives.
- Sometimes it is on the plate for a normal everyday meal, sometimes it appears at a gala dinner - depending on the way it is prepared, Börek, the Turkish variation on strudel, can be served on all kinds of occasions. The crispy, triangular sheets of pastry are easily and conveniently prepared in the oven at home. They are easier to handle than the original version, which means that they are the perfect sustenance for in between meals. These gems are filled with exquisitely aromatic cream cheese, spinach and feta cheese, not forgetting the final touch of refreshing mint.
- Mexican cuisine always guarantees a feast for the senses, just as is the case with Tacolocco Beef. These minced meat tacos turn any meal or snack into an authentic Fiesta Mexicana. The wheat tortilla is filled with a hearty mix of boiled beef, cheese and choice spices. The fruity and piquant salsa dip supplies the hot, fiery kick.
From France come the Petites Corolles: wafer-thin, whole wheat pastry baked and filled with a variety of ingredients. These deep-frozen, finger food specialities are prepared in the oven and then ready to eat within a few minutes:
- Petites Corolles Salmon: with Mediterranean vegetables and choice salmon perfected in a creamy sauce of mozzarella and goat cheese.
- Petites Corolles Vegetables & Mozzarella: the creamy mozzarella chimes together in harmony with the strong flavour of feta cheese and the Mediterranean vegetables.
That is street food to enjoy at home and in the office: it goes without saying that it is quick and easy to prepare whenever you feel like having a snack on the fly.
Hitting the pulse of today's lifestyle - that is the aspiration and that is how the product developers of the Frostkrone Food Group appraise their innovations. Their variations mean that they are absolutely trending with the target group of young, active, career-minded professionals, who are always looking for something different with a modern feel for their finger food and snacks. Such innovations come out of the Group's ateliers at five different locations around the world where they are then immediately developed and produced.
Frédéric Dervieux, Managing Partner of the Frostkrone Group, explains as follows: "When we develop new products, we set ourselves no limits whatsoever - whether it's regarding the raw materials and ingredients or the ideas themselves. In this way we remain open to everything and totally creative."
In other words, visitors to the ANUGA 2019 can expect a real humdinger of a street food festival.
Everything under one roof
The wide selection of the Frostkrone Food Group is a veritable kaleidoscope of delicacies ranging from dainty, deluxe finger food specialities through trendy snack ideas featuring exquisite creations of cream cheese right up to practical Pizza Pockets for the oven and the microwave, not forgetting of course the variety of potato-based snacks. The products can be found in locations all around Europe, in the USA and throughout Asia in supermarket freezers, at the discounter store and also in all kinds of food service outlets and snack stations and sandwich bars.
Frédéric Dervieux, Managing Partner of the Frostkrone Group, feels confident as he now points out: "The extensive and flexible product portfolio on offer from the Frostkrone Food Group undeniably highlights the Group's pioneering role in this segment."
FROSTKRONE FOOD GROUP
In addition to the frostkrone Tiefkühlkost GmbH and the Bornholter Käsevertriebs - und Produktions GmbH, the Frostkrone Food Group comprises the two French companies of Piz’wich Europe and Varenne Gastronomie and also the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc.
Frostkrone has its headquarters located in the town of Rietberg, in the federal German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, and is specialised in the production and marketing of deep-frozen finger food and snack products. Since its founding in 1997, the company has established itself as an innovative trendsetter in the deep-frozen, convenience food segment. The year of 2018 saw Piz’wich Europe and Varenne Gastronomie becoming part of the Frostkrone Food Group and in 2019 the US-American business Rite Stuff Foods Inc. swelled the ranks when they joined the Group.
The Frostkrone Food Group stands out in sharp relief because of its incredibly wide variety of finger food and snacks. The Group markets its products in the food retail trade, in the food service industry and also online. The many-faceted range of products is available worldwide in a great deal of countries including those in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in the eastern European countries, Asia and in the USA.
The Frostkrone Food Group boasts several cutting-edge production facilities in Germany, France and in the USA.